Over Cardiello's 8-week Anywhere Anytime bodyweight workout program, he shows clients the exact circuits he uses to whip his clients into shape. Each week is focused on a different objective, and this particular workout is designed to push the lower and upper halves of your body to their limits.
Stretch, Strengthen, and Condition
Complete each exercise for a total of 30 seconds. Complete 4 Rounds.
Hit this workout twice a week. Eg. Monday and Thursday
- 1. Toe-Touch Squat
- 2. Prisoner Squat
- 3. Crossed Legged Squat (L)
Tip: As you bend knee, aim to push hips back with weight resting on heel. This will help to keep body in proper position.
- 4. Crossed Legged Squat (R)
- 5. Reverse Lunge with Hamstring Activation (L)
Tip: To maximize hamstring gains, aim to avoid rocking forward as you drive toward the upward position,
- 6. Reverse Lunge with Hamstring Activation (R)
- 7. Single Legged Walk-outs (L)
- 8. Single Legged Walk-outs (R)
- 9. Single Legged Burpee (L)
Tip: This is a difficult move and should be performed at a slow place until you become more confident.
- 10. Single Legged Burpee (R)