1. Reverse lunge
- Stand straight with your feet hip-width apart and your hands together in front of your chest, elbows bent and out by your shoulders.
- Keeping your torso upright, step backward with your left foot and lower your body until your front knee is bent at least 90 degrees and your back knee almost touches the ground. Push yourself back to the starting position.
- Repeat with the opposite leg.
2. Ice skaters
- Start with your typical curtsy lunge – feet shoulder-width apart, and lunging back diagonally.
- Instead of coming back from the lunge into an upright position, leap to the other leg and repeat the move.