After entering the site, you pick from five different categories. Here's the description for each category, from the site itself:
- your comfort zone—from role play to rimming and beyond."
- Cosmic Connection: "A pack to help couples get to know each other on a deeper level. Cultivate a strong connection together—and with yourself too."
- I Touch Myself: "A pack full of adventures to start a masturbation revelation. Tinker with different self-love tools like tunes, toys and timing.
- Going The Distance: "Think you can’t have sex when you’re not in the same room? Think again. From remote-control toys to good old-fashioned phone sex, this pack opens up a new world of ways to get busy remotely.
- Some Like it Hot: "Naked cooking. Sensory deprivation. Learning 'the waterfall'. This pack for couples is designed to ramp up your erotic intelligence."
After clicking on the category that’s right for you, you spin the wheel, and it lands on a subtopic like "rough," "gentle," "reflective," "intimate," "show me," etc. Then a card comes up telling you what to do (either alone or with your partner, depending on the initial category you pick). It may tell you to share your sexual fantasy, pretend you’re both virgins, or masturbate in the dark.
“Together with YouPorn we’ve created this playful game to encourage everyone to have more sex whilst stuck at home, regardless of why—and ultimately to bring people together,” Cole said in a press release. “My hope for Wheel of Foreplay is that people spinning it feel like they can really enjoy keeping their intimacy locked down, physically and digitally, and start enjoying all of the benefits of intimate connection.”
For more ways to foster that intimate connection during quarantine, check out our list of date ideas for couples isolating together and apart.
This article originally appeared on Men's Health