These steps will help you take on the challenge.
- Lay on the ground with your right arm extended up, holding the kettlebell in the bottoms-up position (hand holding the handle, with the weight up). Start with your right knee bent with your heel on the ground; extend your left leg straight out with your heel to the ground and your left arm straight out to your side with your palm on the ground. Keep your arm extended and bell directly above your shoulder; maintain this arm position throughout the entire exercise.
- Have a friend place the cup on top of the bell. Time to focus.
- Squeeze your core and press off the ground with your left elbow, then your hand to lift your torso up.
- Push off the ground with your left hand and right foot, squeezing your glutes to lift your hips to a bridge position.
- Swoop your left leg underneath your planted arm and rest your knee on the ground. Keep your eyes on the weight.
- Straighten out your torso and take your left hand off of the ground. Pivot your back slightly to put your body in a straight line.
- Drive through your front foot to stand straight up.
- Pause, then reverse the steps to return to the starting position.
This article originally appeared on Men's Health US