1. Bicycle crunches
- Lie faceup with your hips and knees bent 90 degrees so that your lower legs are parallel to the floor. Place your fingers on the sides of your forehead.
- Lift your shoulders off the floor and hold them there.
- Twist your upper body to the right as you pull your right knee in as fast as you can until it touches your left elbow. Simultaneously straight your left leg.
- Return to the starting position and repeat to the right.
2. Mountain climber
- Set up on the floor as though in a sprinter's blocks, with one foot positioned beneath your waist and one back, with your leg straight.
- Explosively swap foot positions. Repeat for the prescribed reps.
3. Russian twists
- Sit holding the weight plate or medicine ball with your arms extended and feet off the floor.
- Quickly twist at the torso, turning from side to side.