Mike Cannon-Brookes narrowly pipped his business partner Scott Farquhar as the wealthiest Aussie under 40 with a net worth of $13,499. The Atlassian pair topped the list for the eighth consecutive year.
The 39-year-olds are well ahead of their competition. Coming in at third are the brains behind graphic design website Canva, Melanie Perkins and Cliff Obrecht. They amassed a net worth of $1.4 billion.
Meanwhile fitness entrepreneurs Kayla Itsines and Tobi Pearce (just 28 and 27-years-old respectively) are the youngest to be included on the list. They ranked 10th with a combined worth of $486 million, courtesy of their workout app 'Sweat'.
Here's the full list of the top 10 below.
- Mike Cannon Brookes - $13.499 billion
- Scot Farquhar - $13.215 bullion
- Melanie Perkins and Cliff Obreacht - $1.350 billion
- Collis and Cyan Ta-eed -$799 million
- Ori Allon - $747 million
- Peter Greensill - $745 million
- Shangin 'Jin' Lin - $659 million
- Tim Gurner - $608 million
- Nicholas Molnar - $564 million
- Kayla Itsines and Tobi Pearce - $486 million