With an exceptionally unique design and featuring super shoe technologies, the Deviate Nitro leans hard into innovation and delivers significant results, thanks to advanced, high-tech engineering. It strikes the near-perfect balance between cushion and speed.
In a crowded field of competitors, this is a plush, natural-feeling ride - in any weather, over all-terrain, at any time of day or night.
Designed as a daily road trainer to make longer runs a whole lot easier, the Deviate Nitro holds your foot in supreme, elevated comfort - thanks to a carbon plated gas-infused foam - while keeping performance paramount.
Highly cushioned yet remarkably lightweight, the speed trainer has a soft yet ultra-stable underfoot, giving you exceptional push off with a bouncy, soft landing on each and every step. Its flexible plate drives you forward during toe-off while improving and boosting energy return every single time.
Here’s what you need to know about this thoroughly modern trainer:
- Ultra cushioning: Constructed of a supercritical nitrogen-infused NITRO Foam, the unique midsole makes for a lightweight, soft and bouncy ride with a powerful, greater energy rebound. It supports your arch while creating stylised stability to boost speed.
- Max energy return: An innovative INNOPLATE front carbon fibre composite plate - sandwiched between the two layers of foam - gives you supreme propulsion, turning your foot into a lever for dynamic energy transfer at toe-off, driving you forward.
- Urban aesthetic meets elevated design: While a breathable engineered mesh upper structure holds your foot comfortably snug, a minimally padded and gusseted, sleek-looking tongue keeps it in place. The full lace closure secures complete lockdown and ergonomic fit.
- All-terrain efficacy: The strategically designed PumaGrip outsole covers the forefoot and heel with a rubber compound, resulting in zero slips in the rain as well as all-surface traction.
- The cougar returns: Sporting the iconic ‘leaping puma’ logo on the toe and an ultra-thin suede lining interior for a close-to-foot feel and reduced irritation, the reflective branding and rear spoiler offers safer all-hours visibility.
The Puma Deviate Nitro is the smart running shoe you won’t want to take off.
For more information visit Nitro Running - PUMA