To celebrate 10 years of the iPhone Apple are launching what they are calling the "future of the smartphone."
The iPhone X has the following features:
- All-glass design (right to the edge of your screen)
- Wireless charging – Finally!
- Super fast A11 Bionic Chip
- 5.8inch Super Retina Display
- The ability to unlock your phone and use Apple Pay using Face ID
- You will be able to bring Emoji's to life
- TrueDepth camera, including 12-megapixel rear camera
- Available in silver and space grey in 64GB and 256GB
Set your calendar reminders now this will be available for pre-oder from Friday 27 October with it expected to hit stores November 3.
Find out more in the video below.