You'll notice that Scott closes out the workout with 12 minutes of continuous carries. Being able to adjust your grip will allow you to focus on strengthening your shoulders from various angles, while also preventing your form from collapsing due to fatigue. Carries work your shoulders, but are also great for your posture and grip. It’s the perfect way to punctuate an intense shoulder workout.
Directions: Perform the exercises below in the order listed.
1. Standing barbell press, 4 sets, 8-12 reps
2. Standing Arnold press, 3 sets, 8-12 reps
3. Dumbbell lateral raise, 3 sets, 8-12 reps
4. Band press and hold, 30 seconds each, 5 minutes total
5. Dumbbell upright row, 3 sets, 8-12 reps
6. Head-supported reverse fly, 3 sets of max reps
7. Loaded carry, various grips, 12-minutes continuous.