We're always looking for more hacks that will increase our chances of getting laid, but this one seems a little too easy. New research conducted by OnePoll has found that the time you wake up in the morning is directly linked to how much sex you're getting.
The study, on behalf of mattress company Sleepopolis, surveyed 2000 Americans to investigate common traits of early birds. Interestingly, early risers fared well, having sex on averaging 3 times a week and earning an average income of US$42,000 a year - more than their lazier counterparts (US$38,000).
Unfortunately, getting up early has it's pitfalls. Early starts means late finishes, according to the findings.
RELATED: Eat This Now To Have More Sex
Meanwhile, those staying up late at night managed to get down and dirty twice a week, were more likely to be single and bizarrely, also believed in ghosts and mythical characters.
Controversially, night owls were also 10 per cent less happier than their counterparts.
Here's a break down of the results:
- More likely to work in a corporate job
- Believe in love at first sight and have tried their luck at online dating
- More likely to have a better night's sleep
- They like to think they're happy, organised, clean, confident and sociable
- Much more active: enjoy hiking, sports and exercising at the gym
- More likely to be a sleep talker
- 6:15am wake up
- More likely to have difficulty sleeping
- Enjoy reading and sleeping
- Average income of US$38,000
- Think of themselves as perfectionists, sarcastic and shy
- More likely to sleep with their pets
- Crash at 2:55am