With Derby Day tomorrow, we called in MH Stylist Jeff Lack for some expert last minute tips to get track ready. We've taken the guess work out by recommending a few of our favourite pieces, so simply follow these simple rules and you'll be on top form.
1. Always wear white or grey, no exception!
Why not start with the suit, like this Tarocash winner from The Iconic?
2. Match your trousers colour if you’re wearing socks with oxford or derby shoes.
(No socks with loafers is acceptable and on trend.)
Try going sock-free and be on trend in these Jack London loafers.
3. Try separates, mix and match your tailoring.
Mix up your fit and show off your true form with this slim fit Ben Sherman jacket.
4. Choose sunglasses or hat, not both.
We recommend sunglasses that you can use beyond Derby Day, the classic Tommy Hilfiger Round Frames.
5. Add accessories like collar pins, tie bars, cufflinks and definitely the race lapel flower for the day (its blue for Derby Day!).
Be the boss with some Hugo Boss classic cufflinks.